[Mplayer-users] current CVS mplayer <-> ffmpeg

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Thu Aug 16 17:48:48 CEST 2001

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 04:48:27PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > much easier is merge both CVS tree and upgrade by one ./update :)
> merge what how when?
>
> > p.s. maybe include more info about this in docs ?
> it's in libavcodec/README
> but as i said, 99.9% of users can't read. nor thinking.

       ^
Read   |
lines  |                .
of     |         .            .
doc    |     .                   .
        user computing, programing knowledge

"I'm a developer so I'm clever enough not to read any docs to be able
to use this program"

(last sentence before launching plutonium rackets by luck ...)

--
 --[ Gábor Lénárt ]---[ Vivendi Telecom Hungary ]---------[ lgb at lgb.hu ]--
 U have 8 bit comp or chip of them and it's unused or to be sold? Call me!