[Mplayer-users] [patch] Add FAQ entry on how to get libavcodec

Gabucino gabucino at k2.jozsef.kando.hu
Thu Aug 16 17:11:21 CEST 2001

It's the Question that drives us, Felix Buenemann :
> IMHO also move libavcodec/README to DOCS/LIBAVCODEC and remove libavcodec dir
> from cvs, so it doesn't clash with libavcodec dir from ffmpeg cvs placed in
> mplayer/main/
Patch applied (btw this info was available for a long time in the ffmpeg
section of doc.html). But send patches for documentation.html, the single files
are outdated (except the ones that aren't in the html), and their fate is yet
undecided. Anyone can convert doc.html to docbook? Then it would be possible to
maintain html AND text files together. (however I'm against that DOCS/ would be
full with these little files, confusing users)

Don't create DOCS/LIBAVCODEC .

--
Gabucino