[Mplayer-users] Re: subtitle start

Kukocs kukocs at programozo.hu
Thu Aug 16 22:26:57 CEST 2001

Hi!

:>I've looked after it in the docs, but I've not found anything about it!

:I don't know about yours, by MY mplayer manpage says:
:
:       -subdelay sec
:              delays subtitles by <sec> seconds. Can be negative.

Im realy sorry that, but I _only_ kept the files in the ./Docs
directory, and I've deleted the man page source, and the orig, too.
I thought, that Docs is enough, there is everything in.
I've a quite small hdd, and i don't have packages like man, so I delete
everything-like man sources-, what isn't so important.

Sorry:

Kukocs