[Mplayer-users] A-V sync

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 21 12:14:12 CEST 2001

On Tuesday, 21. August 2001 03:18, André Dahlqvist wrote:
> Did I miss something or wasn't -bps turned on by default in latest CVS?
> I just noticed that A-V was out of sync for a movie I had (not sure if it
> was in sync with older mplayer) and specifying -bps fixed it. But that
> wouldn't make sense if -bps was turned on by default...
> This is with 0.17cvs-010821-00:23. It's late (03:17:36) and time for bed.
No, I asked Arpi short time ago, if anything against amking it defaulkt,
cause it has better sync with vbr mp3 audio, as he agreed I now made it
default (see cvs log from few mins ago).
--
Best Regards,
	Atmos

_____
Ever tried? Ever failed? No Matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail Better.
	- Samuel Becket