[Mplayer-users] Bug playing gladiator.avi

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Aug 22 12:24:46 CEST 2001

Hi,

> There is a contingent bug playing the gladiator.avi with mplayer. The
> first 1MB of the file I have uploaded to
> ftp://mplayer.dev.hu/MPlayer/incoming/gladiator.avi
> I attached the sysinfo ang log files to this e-mail.

Can you please upload more (min. 10-20 mb or even better: the whole)
of this file?
It has very strange content. There are big non-standard index blocks
before the actual video/audio frames.
(so the uploaded 1MB part has only the first half of index block, no
movie chunks at all)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu