[Mplayer-users] MPlayer on Linux/PPC

Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale arnaud at fraoch.glou.org
Tue Aug 28 01:52:01 CEST 2001

Hi,

I have compiled and run mplayer successfully on my iBook2 running
Yellow Dog Linux 2.0. I downloaded mplayer and ffmpeg from their CVS
repositories last friday, the whole stuff compiled flawlessly after
uncommenting a few lines in the configure script. I had a few problems
with audio (the iBook sound driver is still in early alpha stage, so
this may be the cause of some of these problems); the default sound
output worked but was very slow, and esd was out of sync. SDL without
esd works OK.

--
Arnaud