[Mplayer-users] Gibraltar

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Tue Aug 28 19:28:27 CEST 2001

Dariusz wrote:
>> And: No native libs! That's cheating.
>that raises a bar a little since if i understand correctly you demand
>that also ffmpeg's libavcodev needs to be ported to another language
>platform?

What did you think? Just a wrapper function around calls to C?
No no no, either it's Java, or not. Either it's Perl, or not.
No cheating! Maybe I'll allow Perl-modules from CPAN, but nothing more!

You're just frightened, that's all! Chicken!!! :-)

gruel

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se