[Mplayer-users] DPMS is not disabled

Jindrich Kolorenc jkol5223 at menza.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Aug 29 13:00:42 CEST 2001

> maybe it's included in another lib for you, try #define HAVE_XDPMS and check
> if it works.

Yes, it works this way. I also would like to ask something else... yes, I
know, it is offtopic... I have found, that precompiled X 4.0.2
distribution doesn't contain static libraries libX11.a and libXext.a (but
I am sure I have programmers support installed, headers are O.K.), I
only have .so "versions". But compilation (and linking) runs O.K., does
it mean that in absence of static libs the shared libs are used.
Thank you for your help and answer.
Jindrich.