[Mplayer-users] Solaris mlib

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Wed Aug 29 12:57:54 CEST 2001

>On Wednesday, 29. August 2001 11:35, Christoph Lampert wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> there should be a   --with-mlibdir   switch in ./configure,
>> since mlib-support is now working.
>aren't the extralib switches enough for that purpose?
>(Haven't checked if configures mlib check makes use of it).

Currently, ffmpeg/Makefile does not include EXTRA_LIB/EXTRA_INC,
only MLIB_LIB / MLIB_INC

Configure does not talk about mlib at all (with our without --enable-mlib),
but support is enable, because it's compiled correctly (after it set MLIB_
variables in config.mak by hand).

gruel

mathsun17(40)> ./configure --with-extralibdir=/local/lampert/SUNWmlib/lib/
--with-extraincdir=/local/lampert/SUNWmlib/include/
You can get detailed help on configure with: ./configure --help
Please wait while ./configure discovers your software and hardware environment!
Detected operating system: SunOS
Detected host architecture: sparc
Checking version of gcc ... 2.95.3, ok
Checking for language ... en
Using ... help_mp-en.h file
GL includes not found!
DivX4Linux includes (decore.h) not found!
Checking assembler (/usr/pd/gnu/sparc-sun-solaris2.6/bin/as) ... , ok
Install prefix: /usr/local
Data directory: /usr/local/share/mplayer
Optimizing to ... v8
Screen size ... 1x1
Checking for X11 libs ... -L/usr/X11/lib
Checking for X11 headers ...
Checking mga_vid device ... no
Checking for xmga ... no
Checking for SDL ... no
Checking for AA ... no
Checking for GGI ... no
Checking for OpenGL ... no
Checking for Xv ... no
Checking for X11 ... yes
Checking for DGA ... no
Checking for DGA 2.0 .. no
Checking for Xf86VM ... no
Checking for SVGAlib ... no
Checking for FBDev ... no
Checking for OSS Audio ... no
Checking for ALSA Audio ... no
Checking for ESD Audio ... no
Checking for Sun Audio ... yes
Checking for Sun mediaLib ... yes
Checking for DeCSS support ... no
Checking for DVDread support ... no
Checking for PNG support ... no
Checking for Win32 DLL support ... no
Checking for DirectShow ... no
Checking for libavcodec ... yes
Checking for divx4linux ... no
Checking for fastmemcpy ... yes
Extra libs : -L/local/lampert/SUNWmlib/lib/
Extra headers : -I/local/lampert/SUNWmlib/include/
Creating config.h

Creating config.mak
Creating libvo/config.mak
Creating libao2/config.mak

Config files successfully generated by ./configure !
Please check config.h and config.mak files, tune CPU
and optimization flags if you don't like these defaults.
You can compile the program with 'make' and
install with  'make install'. Good luck!
Note: On non-Linux systems you might need to use gmake
instead of make.

Creating help_mp.h
NOTE: WIN32 codec DLLs are not supported on your CPU (sparc).
You may encounter a few AVI files that cannot be played due to
missing opensource video/audio codec support.

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se