[Mplayer-users] video, but no sound

Andreas Schuldei andreas at schuldei.org
Fri Aug 31 08:16:53 CEST 2001

> > no, mplayer does not like that. And I use an oss driver:
> so why do you force mplayer to use esd which is not very nice?

What is esd? Please be more verbose, I have no clue whatsoever
about music, video streaming etc. Normally I live on lower levels.
And what else should I use? And how should I use it?

> > > Whoa whoa.
> >
> > yea. dream on...
> now that comment I don't understand.

<joke>
Ok: you thought I was trying to watch
'XXX_naked_chicks_gagged_and_spanked.avi', but since I would not
need sound if they were gagged, I would not have asked this
question. That is why I replied with 'dream on'
</joke>