[MPlayer-users] slightly offtopic: icc

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Sat Dec 1 22:22:47 CET 2001

> > icpc. Unixware* and Microsoft MASM* formats are available. We are
> > investigating support of the GNU gas format in future releases. There is
That's what intel says.

> from where?
licence? from intel, it won't work until I get f**n licence via email.
I'm just happy that I wasn't forced to install 'licence manager software'
that would sit on my server and count how many users are using compiler
concurrently like Sun used to do.

> i have latest version with the fereware license, and it DOES compile inline
> gnu-style asm code and it DOES work.
that's a nice news.
hmm, or maybe it's not news, but it's nice anyway.

--
Dariusz Pietrzak
snafu