[MPlayer-users] Re: divx4 problem, and skins problem...

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Mon Dec 3 18:06:40 CET 2001

"Mike Leone" <turgon at mike-leone.com> schrieb:

> Hmm. I'll admit to being new to compiling my own linux software, but how can
> copying these files to the other directories make a "./install.sh" work, if
> there is no file named "install.sh" anywhere?

The only thing install.sh does is to copy the *.so into /usr/local/lib
and *.h into /usr/local/include.

You don't really need this install.sh, if you _know_ where to copy the
Shared-Objects (*.so) and the Header (*.h) files, you can do this
manually, which would be much more faster, than complaining here about
the missing install.sh.

S!

--
BOFH excuse #348:

We're on Token Ring, and it looks like the token got loose.