[MPlayer-users] Re: Sorry & Question again :)

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Tue Dec 4 00:12:04 CET 2001

Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> schrieb:

> if you tell me how to do it with mailman 2.0...  afaik it can't have
> such option, and it can filter only the header.

Trashing everything which matches

^Content-Type:.*text/html

should be enough for HTML-Only mails. Filtering out multi-part
text/plain + text/html mails is quite difficult, if you can only filter
on the header.

Has mailman the feature to use external programs as filter-pipe? Writing
an perl-script for this purpose should be easy, IMHO.

Sv'umm, off-topic? naaah ;)'en

--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
122: Updateritis