[MPlayer-users] Problems compiling DirectShow support for MPlayer / WMV probTue Dec 4 08:40:16 2001

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Dec 4 07:41:50 CET 2001

Hi,

> /usr/include/wchar.h: In function `long long int wcstoq(const wchar_t*,
>    wchar_t**, int)':
> /usr/include/wchar.h:514: cannot convert `const wchar_t* __restrict' to `const
>    __gwchar_t*' for argument `1' to `long long int __wcstoll_internal(const
>    __gwchar_t*, __gwchar_t**, int, int)'

RTF FAQ !!!!

it _KNOWN_ problem (bug) of glibc headers in mandrake.
upgrade it. they've already fixed it.

> >From a thread on the mailing list: "You've broken glibc. This is a Mandrake
> related problem." Unlikely broken, but could you please elaborate on that?
ellaborate what? is it my system? not. it is YOUR sys, you are the only one
who can fix it by upgrading from broken glibc. or give me root access and
i'll upgrade it to slackware :)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu