[MPlayer-users] mencoder tv audio support?

domi dombal at freemail.hu
Wed Dec 5 20:11:20 CET 2001

Ciao!

Could someone enlighten me, when will mencoder
be able to record audio as well from a v4l device?

I'd really like to use mencoder for tv recordings, since
i'm unable to set divx bitrate with vcr (won't accept any
attributes somehow) which works with mencoder, but i like
to hear movies as well besides seeing them :)

So please, developer tell me a rough approximation, when
will that be available!

Thanks,

domi

ps.: Thanks for the great program, i recommend it to all my
friends, and not just because it's hungarian :)