[MPlayer-users] Confusion

krste lazaroski kekence at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 20:45:24 CET 2001

I know that there has been trouble with the russian
coders and lame linux users posting rubish.
I just want to say that i'm not lame, i cant remember
how many times i have compiled my kernel and read
mplayers manual.I dont use RedHat's buggy GCC versions
and such.My point is that i posted an error i got
during mplayer compile.I dident get an answer.This was
the post:

dec_audio.c: In function `init_audio':
dec_audio.c:261: `AVCODEC_MAX_AUDIO_FRAME_SIZE'
undeclared (first use in this function)
dec_audio.c:261: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once
dec_audio.c:261: for each function it appears in.)
dec_audio.c:416: structure has no member named
`sample_rate'
make: *** [dec_audio.o] Error 1

After that i CVS-ed mplayer and tried to compile
again.The operation ended with no success and kernel
panic.

I wrote a post about that which dident even show up in
mplayers archive.i thought that something was wrong
with my subscription.I checked that and the password i
set up was changed.I tried the password reminder and
emailed the passoword to me.That did not work either.I
subscribed again to another e-mail just to write this
post.I dont know what is going on and why that
happend,i just hope that this is my mistake.
Please replay.
Good luck to you guys and keep on the good work.