[MPlayer-users] announce: mail filters

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Dec 8 22:45:36 CET 2001

Hi,

I've spent this day with learning procmail. Really cool tool to make
mplayer-users traffic low :)

For start, i've set up filters for mails containing that not-liked gcc
version and another one for mandrake glibc compile-error reports.
Both type of mails are auto-answered by the filter.

Further ideas are welcomed. From time to time, i'll add new filters and
auto-replies for common problems and flame topics.

I'll also add filter to refuse cross-posting and blacklist their poster.

And thinking about filtering out non-english mails too. Ideas?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu