[MPlayer-users] Re: announce: mail filters

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Sun Dec 9 14:10:57 CET 2001

André Dahlqvist <andre.dahlqvist at telia.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 08, 2001 at 11:45:36PM +0200, Arpi wrote:

>> I'll also add filter to refuse cross-posting and blacklist their
>> poster.  And thinking about filtering out non-english mails too.
>> Ideas?

> Filter out HTML mails? That should simply be a matter of:

> :0:
> /dev/null

Be careful, HTML-Mails sometimes come with a Plain/Text Part, so you'd
have "multipart/alternative" as Content-Type.

How about filtering attachements? The needed logs can be pasted into the
mail body, so no need of ataching them.

With this policy, you can also block "multipart/alternative" and
everything is set.

S!

--
Letzte Worte eines Chemikers: Muß das warm werden ?