[MPlayer-users] something to remark!!

Horváth István suti at nuk.teteny.elte.hu
Mon Dec 10 19:33:07 CET 2001

dear reader of this list!!

i think there is a problem with the developer of the mplayer!

nothing so serios! BUT!:

i posted a message to this list, because i can not compile the mplayer's
cvs(20011210), i asked everybody, and i get that i have to read the
fucking manual!

so i did it before post it, and after post it!

i thought that the error is in vo_dxr3 and the problem is:undefined
reference to `rte_init' ....
therefore i thought that i can find the solution in DOCS/DXR3!
but this is the same(dated to 20011205), okay, go further!
because i don't want to read thousands of rows in the documentation i used
diff!

diff -r MPlayer-20011208/DOCS/ MPlayer-20011210/DOCS/ > changes
than i looked in the chages file, and NOTHING serious in it(except some tv
stuff...)

so i very RTFM!!!

but i get mail, to RTFM!

so what should be the problem???????
and please don't tell anybody to RTFM, if you DID not!!!

please give me(us) the right MANUAL, or tell what do we need to do!!

exercuse me for this long mail, and for that if you are feel yourself so
disturbed with intonation of this letter

thank for useable reply!