[MPlayer-users] user for user

Gabucino gabucino at mplayer.dev.hu
Tue Dec 11 11:06:44 CET 2001

It's the Question that drives us, Horv?th Istv?n :
> > the answer was RTFM). i did not know anything about audio/video streams, nor
> > about the diffrent video formats. i simple lacked the knowledge of the media
> > language. i just wanted to play one single file which i was not able to play.
> > and i thought maybe another user made the same experience. the answer was a
> > harsh RTFM (which i did btw but i had no clue for which word i should "grep"
> > for) and reading tousands of lines only because i lack of terms is just silly.
I've told my opinion countless times. Use the archive (there is one!). And
you can "grep" in the DOCS with it, too.

> i am completely agree with this part of the mail!!!!
"completely agree" is a term that makes my soul very happy ;) hope yours too :)

Anyone has a question that is ontopic on this list?

--
Gabucino

when? where?
nowhere. never. (arpi)