[MPlayer-users] Re: help needed

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Wed Dec 12 03:06:05 CET 2001

Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/samples/drivers32/
> there is also system.ini, you can copy the vivo-related lines from it.

You know, this is no easy task, as VirtualDub keeps telling me "The
requested conversion is not possible".

And no matter what Hz, 16 or 8bit, stereo or mono (8000,8,mono would be
the right options for the Vivo-Codec) I select, the selectbox from the
audio-codecs compression menu does not list any availible formats for
the vivo-codec. The MSADPCM-Codec is availible, but that is not the one
you want.

But maybe, because I didn't use much windows for about 2 years, I am
making some substantial mistake (or I just used the wrong files to
convert from).

So a little hint would be apreceated.

S!

--