[MPlayer-users] Windows binary available yet?

Brian J. Murrell ff85ef240dacf7c0fd737cdb6a71bf7c at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Dec 13 00:10:36 CET 2001

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 03:06:35PM -0700, Mike Melanson wrote:

>         True, I was being facetious in the tone of my response.

Good.  I was hoping as much.

>         But I
> [thought I] was being quite serious.

Really?

> I haven't had to use WMP for awhile,
> but I do remember how much it irked me that AVI/ASF files couldn't seek
> efficiently

Very!

> However, from the point of view of setting up,
> WMP can't be beat.

Well that is just the general state of Windows vs. Linux right now.

> I guess I never needed as many features from a media
> player app as you...:)

Well with capture as it is right now, sometimes a/v sync needs to be
compensated for and skipping commercials using the arrow keys kills
compared to trying to move a slider along just the right amount.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell