[MPlayer-users] Graphics Card with TV-Out supported by mplayer

Robert Kasunic robert at kasunic.de
Sun Dec 16 16:39:18 CET 2001

On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 05:02:38PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> no. only G400, if you need tv-out.
> but you may choose ati radeon instead, it's a way better for that.

I'd really like to know more about this, but the TV-Out section
concerning ATI in the mplayer documentation is not that extensive :-).
Is every Card with a Radeon Chip supported just as well? Do I need I
very fast cpu to use that feature (currently Celeron 400)?  Which card
would you suggest?

Cheers
Robert