[MPlayer-users] FullScreen in GUI / buffer

Johan Ronström smekis at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 11:15:43 CET 2001

Now the skins work (with the new version).

But when I try ti use the fullscreen command (on the menu after startup) the
program only resizes the window, not the movie in it. The same thing that
happens if I use the -fs command. When I use '-fs -vm -zoom' it resizes the
movie to but then I cannot use the skins (I use -vo x11 in SuSE).

Another problem I have is that on some movies (DivX) the sound stops after a
while and the program sais something about the buffer. (To many (1212 in
2482357) something in the something), while others work perfectly (even them
with bigger files).
The same movies worked with WMPlayer with Windoze.

Thanks again. / Aura