[MPlayer-users] Unable to play second audio stream

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Dec 17 22:24:37 CET 2001

> Hi
>
> I have a .avi here that has two audio channels. xine only plays the german
> one and mplayer - regardless of the aid parameter - only the english one.
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i don't believe. maybe you tried bad values? RTFM?

> Is this a known case? (...or worth reporting the whole debug informaton as
> requested in the docs :-))

at least mplayer -v output...
we aren't fortune tellers...
neither brainwave experts.

bugreports.html is written for such cases.
give us details or don't expect any response, ok?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu