[MPlayer-users] Re: Unable to play second audio stream (fixed)

Christian Hammers ch at westend.com
Tue Dec 18 00:29:05 CET 2001

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 12:19:32AM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> have you ever RTFM ?
yes, all the docs! :)

> 1. for dvd, -aid numbers usually begin from 128 (but mplayer -v also prints
no dvd, it's a normal .avi file with "MS MPEG-4 v3" and ac3 "5.1" audio.
It now works with "-aid 1" (reporting "chan=2").

> 2. packages from marillat are not supported, and are illegal.
I hate policy problems :-( BTW: would distributing the plain .diffs
to build a proper debian package be ok?

bye and thanks,

    -christian-

--
PETA sues FermiLab for cruelty to Schrödinger's Cat; outcome uncertain