[MPlayer-users] firewalls needed :)

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Wed Dec 19 15:29:28 CET 2001

Gabuco, dear friend. Thanks a lot for your not-very-clean workaround.
Now as I want to put my small sand grain, please tell me if there is
something specific that I must know to begin with the Spanish
translations (and reorganizations, INDEX included) of your DOCS. And,
please, answer me a few things, as:
 - How frequently do I have to update ?
 - Do I have to upload the documents or I put them in some FTP and you
download them?
 - Will I be banned of your site if the Spanish docu is the best and
only one understandable (for Spanish-speaking people) of the whole DOCS?
 - How many days do I have to make my first version?
By S! (smile, please)

--
Santiago Muelas (Depto. de Mecánica)
http://w3.mecanica.upm.es/~smuelas
ETSI de Caminos, Canales y Puertos (U.P.M)    smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Dr.Aranguren s/n - Ciudad Universitaria       Tf. 91 336 6659
MADRID 28040