[MPlayer-users] firewalls needed :)

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Wed Dec 19 20:53:06 CET 2001

Really sorry, Gabucino, but I don't understand a single word of your
message. Regarding my 100% agreement (I don't remember with who) it was
just a test because before I had a trouble with Evolution (I'm testing
it) and could not sent a replay to a message. So I tried with the first
one.
Apart from that and due to my old age and the fact that I've always
worked alone (sad destiny...) I don't understand "technical" phrases as
those you sent me. Sorry....  :-(
Santiago

--
Santiago Muelas (Depto. de Mecánica)
http://w3.mecanica.upm.es/~smuelas
ETSI de Caminos, Canales y Puertos (U.P.M)    smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Dr.Aranguren s/n - Ciudad Universitaria       Tf. 91 336 6659
MADRID 28040