[MPlayer-users] Mencoder, rescalling

Rene Lafleur rene_lafleur at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:19:22 CET 2001

>does it happen with -sws 1? with -sws 0?
Yes, both of them give me this error as well.

>what about -x 584 -y 320 does it crash too?
Yes, with an extra warning :

SwScaler: BICUBIC scaler with YV12 output using MMX2
SwScaler: Warning: dstStride is not a multiple of 16!
SwScaler:          ->cannot do aligned memory acesses anymore
SwScaler: Warning: output width is not a multiple of 8 (16 for YV12)
SwScaler:          and dststride is not large enough to handle 8 extra bytes
SwScaler:          ->using unoptimized C version for last line(s)

Actually last time I tried, height could only be scaled to 480, not any
higher or lower.  I've attached the debbuging info, I hope it helps.  Thanks
for helping me out :)

René