[MPlayer-users] dga problem

Andreas Weigl Andreas.Weigl at asamnet.de
Thu Dec 20 21:26:05 CET 2001

Hi

Am Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2001 22:15 schrieben Sie:
> In latest cvs, dga won't work for me, it says: framebuffer mapping
> failed. The previous cvs has worked, I'm running mplayer as suid, and
> using the nvidia binary form drivers with xfree 4.1.0. Any help
> appreciated.

Have you tried the nv driver? I had problems with my TV Card (Haupauge) when
I run the nvidia drivers. I switched back to the nv driver. Maybe same
problem?

Andreas Weigl
--
Justice always prevails ... three times out of seven!
		-- Michael J. Wagner