[MPlayer-users] activating MMS/HTTP streaming in cvs?

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Fri Dec 21 13:00:39 CET 2001

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:53:37 -0800
"SycOtiC Smith" <sycotic at onebox.com> wrote:

> It also mentions that mms:// streams currently are not supported.  Try getting asfrecord and pipe
> it to mplayer, maybe that will work for you.

Piping asfrecord don't work really well, at least for me. But currentlly it's work, not bug free, etc but
it's work even with mms stream (It's in fact http stream, except a few ones wich use udp and are not
supported now (work in progress)).
So yes you can try it (but don't forget send useful bug reports when you find some ;·) )
	Albeu