[MPlayer-users] Windows binary availability?

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Sat Dec 22 02:05:05 CET 2001

On Sat, 22 Dec 2001, Jakub Turski wrote:

> > the aswer is simple: don't use winblows !!!
>
>  Doh. What if he has to? Or is forced to?

	Frankly, I tend to think such a situation falls into the "not our
problem" category. Fortunately, Microsoft is reputed to be responsive to
customer feedback, so he may wish to worm his way through the MS support
site and log some feature requests so that MS Media Player may someday
support the same kind of bells and whistles as MPlayer.

	Hope this helps...
--
	-Mike Melanson