[MPlayer-users] NO audio with mencoder

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Dec 23 13:43:16 CET 2001

Hi,

> Internal buffer inconsistency. flushbits <> ResvSizebit reservoir error: .035
> l3_side->main_data_begin: 24

this is the problem. mp3lame fails to compress audio.

> May be this "Internal buffer inconsistency. flushbits <> ResvSizebit
> reservoir error: .035" is the problem.
yes

i've seen such bugreports before, but in all case that not-liked buggy gcc
version was used for lame compilation.

try to compile mp3lame with 2.95, no optimization. and be sure it's used by
mencoder, not another lig in your lib path (ldd mencoder).

> BTW, I tried to encode with option -oac pcm, and it worked then with
of course
your problem is mp3lame problem.

> I whish you'd come back to me with some good news to solve this mp3 encoding
> problem. Especialy now that I got lame to compile correctly as test result
> was 20.
strange

> - gcc
> 	gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (SuSE)

are you sure that mplayer uses the correct lib?
if yes, i have no more idea. contact mp3lame developers, they may can help.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu