[MPlayer-users] Some bugs occured at my PC

Brian J. Murrell 0fabf7dcb54faa12f6e807c4933872b0 at interlinx.bc.ca
Sun Dec 23 17:52:35 CET 2001

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 07:22:20PM +0300, Nick Kurshev wrote:
> Hello, Brian!

Hi Nick,

> What you mean by console?

The keyboard/(main)display screen in text mode before I run "startx".

> If text mode - then simply run mplayer -vo vesa from text mode and be happy

But I want X11 on secondary display and Mplayer VESA on primary
display (only because primary display is the only display where VESA
works).

> Read xinerama docs

Are you referring to an mplayer doc?

> Probably mplayer's VESA will kill X11 after terminating ;)

But recall that the VESA display (main) is not the X11 display
(secondary -- i.e. second video card in the machine).

> NEVER :)

That's what I thought too.  :-)

b.

--