[MPlayer-users] mencoder 2pass encoding gives image errors

Tharkun tharkun at gmx.de
Mon Dec 24 14:15:16 CET 2001

> Seems to be a codec bug/error. Upload the source and destination movies.

You were right, I'm an idiot ... I rechecked and saw that I had an old
divx4linux codec installed (from 07.01). I installed the new one from 10.01
and now it works just fine. Sorry !

But there is another error with the same avi. When I play it with -vo xv (or
-vo sdl which uses xv output too) my X crashes. No core dump or anything just
"Fatal error caught signal 11 aborting". When I use normal -vo x11 it works
ok.

How can I give more information on that ?

Tharkun