[MPlayer-users] Quicktime Problems

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Thu Dec 27 15:31:58 CET 2001

On Thu, 2001-12-27 at 14:57, Mike Melanson wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Patrick C wrote:

Now that I see once more my old question about *.mov files, perhaps it
interest someone to know that there is a (free) application for Windows
that uncompress, transform and compress *.mov files to divX. I use to
see the divx files obtained trough mplayer and there is no loss of
quality between the original *.mov and the obtained *.avi. Size is more
or less the same.
I have no time now to log out from Linux and look in Windows the exact
name of the application, but if anyone is interested just drop me a
couple of words and I will look for it.
--
Santiago Muelas (Depto. de Mecánica)
http://w3.mecanica.upm.es/~smuelas
ETSI de Caminos, Canales y Puertos (U.P.M)    smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Dr.Aranguren s/n - Ciudad Universitaria       Tf. 91 336 6659
MADRID 28040