[MPlayer-users] Re: "Can't open VMG info!" error...

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Fri Dec 28 02:07:20 CET 2001

gvlyakh at mail.ru wrote:

>>> ./configure  --enable-gnome --enable-kde --enable-qt --enable-alsa

>> For debugging reasons, just skip those options. libdvdcss does not
>> interface with any of those environments. Just plain configure should
>> do the magic.

> Same.

Ok, last solution: go and buy a new computer and before even *thinking*
about installing something, clean your karma 5 times. Maybe this will
help ;)

>>> I DON'T have libcss, which shouldn't be a problem, I presume.

>> No, libdvdcss replaces this library (and is much better).

> Yes, but looks like with libcss you could read-decode ordinary files,
> whereas with libdvdcss you only can decript files from dvds with
> libdvdread.

Ok, but libdvdcss is able to ignore the region code of the disc and
drive, which was not possible with the versions of libcss I tested.

S°

--
Letzte Worte eines BMW-Fahrers: Der LKW wird doch wohl nicht ausscheren?