[MPlayer-users] Formal Bugreport, was...mencoder issues .60pre2

Chris Wertman cwertman at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 19:08:37 CET 2001

Thats definatley bizzare, I encoded with 2 pass, and
one , set the br=3000, I cannot tell a difference, it
looks yet again the EXACT same,I will take a copy to a
friends house and try to play it and see what I get.

I CANNOT see where you see I have an 800 bitrate, in
the out log or messages from mplayer....

Chris