[MPlayer-users] using VESA and radeon image is purple where black should be

Brian J. Murrell b4c03dc200e4c2812662186572242411 at interlinx.bc.ca
Sun Dec 30 20:48:06 CET 2001

On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 08:46:57PM +0300, Nick Kurshev wrote:

> Hello, Brian!

Hi Nick,

> If you have radeon2

Well, lspci tells me it's a:

00:0b.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc: Unknown device 5144

I dunno which version radeon chip that is.  It is the basic 32MB SDR
with TV/Out beastie.

> card then try sync with CVS there was added default gamma correction for such card
> (Was report on gatos.sf.net that such correction is need for R200)

I am quite up to date actually.

In any case, I have not seen the problem since rebooting.

Thanx!

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell