[MPlayer-users] Playing on specifc Xinerama screen with latest CVS

Brian J. Murrell 267803a4ef4d576a8067c1124d60d73c at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Dec 31 17:42:54 CET 2001

I have my two video cards (both Xv capable) set up in a Xinerama
screen.  The problem seems to be trying to play video with Mplayer
(latest CVS) on the second video screen of my Xinerama screen.

I think the problem is that Mplayer cannot figure out which Xvideo
port to use.  xvinfo only shows the Xv details on my first (the ATI)
video card.  The second is a Matrox G400.

I have tried the patch posted here by daniel carter for the
"-xineramascreen n" option but it does not seem to work (anymore).

Thots on how to get this to work?

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell