[MPlayer-users] sami subtitle dosen't work

Àü¸íÁø jeon_goon at lycos.co.kr
Mon Dec 31 23:29:25 CET 2001

hi, all.
as showed in title, sami (.smi) subtitle doesn't work...
without sami subtitle, no problem with playing any kind of my movies.
but with one, mplayer just hangs up the video window, of cource with no sounds.
so I found very very small bug with "subreader.c" in source files(0.60pre2).
in "trail_space" function,  following while statement probably make this
trouble.

instead of
while(isspace(*s)) ++i;

while(isspace(*(s+i))) ++i;
or
while(isspace(s[i])) ++i;

It should work(my video returned again. T.T ).
very small isn't it? :)

thanks for reading. and happy new year!

Impresssived...
                 from railgun --;;