[mplayer] Re: Scaling

havner alien at staszic.waw.pl
Thu Feb 22 22:25:12 CET 2001

> ViRGE GX2 stability, XVideo support for ViRGE DX (tested) and ViRGE
>                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> XFree86 says it supports s3virge DX, don't know why you're having
> problems.

like I said. It was 4.0.1 problem. This version didn't support XVideo for
s3virge, 4.0.2 does. I've downloaded it, and it's great.

Arpi, if you read it: I don't have problem with slow computer anymore. I can
use XVideo with s3virge and don't need to change card to ATI as you
recommended.

You put "?" under DONE in line saing that quit/eof in fullscreen SDL needs
correction in TODO file. It's really not done yet. The mouse pointer locks
after quitting mplayer when in fullscreen SDL mode. Is it mplayer or SDL
bug? Do you know how to fix it?