[Mplayer-users] postprocess + fullscreen problems

Kovacs Bela bago at index.hu
Sun Jul 1 04:51:53 CEST 2001

>Heh.
>Then go back to windoze and enjoy it...
>But please before doing that, just tell us what is 'nice' in m$?
>(Bill G's face??? ;-)
>What do you think, if we are running m$ DLL files under linux,it
>shouldn't make exactly the same image as under windoze????
>(of course with the same settings)
>Or you just simply compare -vo sdl:aalib with windoze ddraw >image? =)
>(in this case i can understand you... you really should go back >to win then)
Sorry if I offended you. I just told my opinion. By the way, I think that m$ drivers use some features of the video card that X can't (yet). It's not your fault. And that doesn't mean I like m$ or windoze.

>>I hope it helps.
>then RTFM again. and again. and send us _all_ info described >there. (not only gdb)
Ok, I read it again. It says:
>1. The system info what we always want:
>2. Hardware & drivers:
All of that was in my first message, I didn't want to repeat myself.
>For playback problems:
>3. Output of mplayer at verbose level 1 (-v)
That is included in the gdb output I uploaded, isn't it?
>4. If the problem is specific to one or a few files,
>  then please upload that file to...
I did that.
>5. For crashes (segfault, SIGILL, signal 4 etc):
>If you have coredump of the crash, see 5.a, else see 5.b:
>5.b.: run MPlayer in gdb:
>Send us the full output of the above things!
Uploaded that too. So what am I missing?

>Flame off.
>IdegCounter*=2
I didn't mean to flame anyone at all. I just wanted to help...

  Bago