[Mplayer-users] VOBs to test w/ Mplayer ?

mgraffam at idsi.net mgraffam at idsi.net
Wed Jul 4 06:00:04 CEST 2001

Does anyone have a minute or two of a VOB on a server somewhere that I
could download?

I'm thinking of picking up a DVD drive for my Linux box, but I am unsure
whether or not it can handle the playback, so I wanted to grab a few
minutes of a VOB to test with, to see if my video card and processor can
handle the load.

Anyone have a pointer to a VOB, or an MPEG stream that is computationally
as hard to decode as a VOB?

Thanks.
--
Michael Graffam (mgraffam at idsi.net)
The importance of a suburban struggle has usually been underestimated;