[Mplayer-users] BugCounter-debian

Leandro Lucarella luca at lucarella.com.ar
Tue Jul 10 17:42:05 CEST 2001

El Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:19:29 +0200 Creepy <creppy at freemail.hu> escribió:

C> Anybody got BugCounter with Debian work? I got 0.17 IdegCounter work but not
C> the newest 0.18. After installing the deb(built with dükg-buildpackage), I
C> get the error:  post-install error 10.
C> Any Idea?
C> I need this stuff guys! :))

yep, got the same problem. I "fix" it by editing the the postinstall script
('dpkg --configure mplayer' to see where is the script), and deleted the
debconf stuff and all the lines that returned an error. then run dpkg
--configure mplayer agin and that's all. I don't know if this is a good
thing to do but it works for me... ;)

--
LUCA - Leandro Lucarella
luca at lucarella.com.ar