[Mplayer-users] Elementary streams (ES)

Johannes Feigl jaf.corporation at gmx.at
Thu Jul 12 21:55:15 CEST 2001

> > i could send you such a file for testing if you want.
> upload it to ftp://mplayer.dev.hu/MPlayer/incoming

i've found something, the correct name seams to be "multiplexed PES" ... but
i will upload a sample an some programm(source), I hope the help you ...

i will upload today or tomorrow (I'm very busy at the moment ;-( ...
also no time in the work, i must install Mplayer on the Server of my
teammate ;-)

> supporting standard TS is on my TODO, but now i'm on holiday, can't code
it
well, very good ... you have earned that ;-)

(i hope that is correct [the grammar and text)

mfg Johannes