[Mplayer-users] Translations

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Sat Jul 21 19:58:53 CEST 2001

On Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 05:35:23PM +0200, André Dahlqvist wrote:
> I assume there is work going on to translate mplayer itself to other
> languages? I mean, there isn't much point in just having the documentation
> in other languages.

Why? It does not worth I think. I'm Hungarian but I hate Hungarian softwares.
English is the language of computing. And mplayer does not contain too
much language dependent parts ... You must launch mplayer first. You can
rename mplayer to mlejatszo [for Hungarian :)] but why? Any other information
needs to be translated: docs and sub support inside mplayer. And it's done
or can be done easily. So what other info do you want to translate?
 --[ Gábor Lénárt ]---[ Vivendi Telecom Hungary ]---------[ lgb at lgb.hu ]--
 U have 8 bit comp or chip of them and it's unused or to be sold? Call me!
 -------[ +36 30 2270823 ]------> LGB <-----[ Linux/UNIX/8bit 4ever ]-----