[Mplayer-users] manpage: clarifying vc/vfm ac/afm

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Jul 21 23:12:15 CEST 2001

Hi,

I just had a look to the manpage of mplayer.
I saw that vc, vfm, ac and afm are explained there,
but not what the difference is between them.
(ie that one has a fallback feature and the other does not etc)
I think that should be in the manpage too.
I also don't understand what the exact difference between
a codec and a codec familiy is according to the manpage.

		Attila Kianli

--
Man who sink into womans arms soon have arms in womans sink.