[Mplayer-users] DVD menus

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Sun Jul 22 19:21:31 CEST 2001

Hi Andre!

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, André Dahlqvist wrote:
> Christoph Lampert <lampert at math.chalmers.se> wrote:
>
> > Maybe someone of the cracks wants to take a look into the sources
> > to implement this, too? It's at http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/dvd/
>
> Even better: since you seam to study at the same scool as the Ogle guys,
> how about if you go over there with a basball bat and convince them to
> write the code for us?:-)

Javisst!

But you should know best that it's vacation time now, and you won't find
a single student at Chalmers even if you searched with a baseball bat.
I'll have to wait till september... Maybe one of the mplayer coders is
faster than that.

gruel

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se