[Mplayer-users] Coyote.Ugly.Sample-highbitrate-atmos.avi

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Jul 23 14:36:02 CEST 2001

Hi,

> >> great, btw what about the video I upped to MPlayer/incoming/divx4beta/? have
> >> you asked gerard to fox it (imho height not multiple of 16 prob).
> > it's already fixed in new ffmpeg (0.4.5).
> > but it wasn't yet merged with Nick's optimized code...
> then could you please do so? =)
no... :(

i have no time for it now (very busy with commercial work, tomorrow
deadline...)

and the plan was to merge things in ffmpeg's cvs, and don't have
2 tree anymore. but gerard didn't accept all of optimizations, and
also did some unwanted changes (for example, included libac3 in
libavcodec, which conflicts with our) so i'm waiting for his answer.
he should get all of changes, or we should keep 2 independnet tree :(

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu